Bridging the gap from R&D to production. Material flexibility, precise thermal distribution, and real-time monitoring enables the INTEGRA P 450 to scale with your needs.
- Move from prototype to production with high-quality builds at a reduced cost-per-part
- Unlock incredible flexibility with the INTEGRA P 450’s open and upgradeable platform.
- Automate real-time monitoring and closed-loop quality control
- Built for Speed – A 120-watt CO2 laser produces the fastest scanning times in the industry, and an innovative dual-roller recoating system applies material at up to 0.4 meters per second.
- Easy to Use – User-friendly tools, open software interfaces, and intuitive operation support application development, material versatility, and seamless integration from CAD model to print.
- Scale Seamlessly – The INTEGRA P 450’s future-proof design offers an exchangeable optics tray, frame system, and other modular components that let you scale with ease.
- Thermal Control – Eight independently controlled heating zones deliver consistent and efficient production, while a thermal imaging camera eases quality control and data capture.
- 8-Zone Quartz Heating – The P 450 delivers consistent and fast heating over the entire build volume, with independently adjustable zones for even thermal distribution and repeatable part quality.
- Material Processing up to 300°C – Achieve unprecedented material flexibility, realize new opportunities for innovation, and embrace possibilities to optimize and develop new materials.
- Thermal Imaging Camera – Designed for real-time monitoring, closed-loop quality control, instantaneous quality feedback, and complete build documentation.
- Construction Volume 420 x 420 x 500 mm (16.5 x 16.5 x 19.7 in)
- Building rate 25 mm/hr (typical)
- Laser Type CO2 120 W ( 70 W available upon request)
- Scan Speed up to 12.7 m/s (500 in/sec) sky-writing
- Power Supply 240 VAC, 3 Phase / 40 A – peak operating current 30 A
- Power Consumption typical 8.3 kW; maximum 12.5 kW
- Machine Dimensions (W x D x H) 2.08 x 1.32 x 2.46 m (6.83 x 4.33 x 8.08 ft)
- Recommended Installation Space min. 4.6 x 4.1 x 3.3 m (15 x 13.50 x 11 ft)
- Weight approx. 4,000 lb
- Software IntegraBUILD, EOSPRINT 2.1, Materialise Magics (optional)
Learn more about Integra P 450