India has been a leading player in the manufacturing industry. From clothing to defence, India not only is self-reliant in producing a range of products but also exports a majority of its manufactured goods.
In the recent past, 3D Printing has been booming. This brilliant technology has applications ranging from automobile, 3D Printing for defence, healthcare, electronics, and aviation to aerospace. The aerospace industry has been one of the most promising sectors for the application of 3D printing technology in recent years.
High-performance polymers and carbon fiber 3d printing are indeed driving significant market demand in aerospace industry. 3D printing has found significant applications in cargo planes, commercial aviation, and defense sectors for producing various aerospace parts and units
3D printing, or Additive Manufacturing (AM), offers a wide range of applications with numerous benefits, and these benefits can extend to export and trading advantages, especially in countries where manufacturing costs might be relatively higher
3D Printing for Defence – Government in India
ISRO, the Indian Space Research Organization, has signed off various MoUs to make and test space vehicles. Because of its durability and flexibility, carbon fiber 3d Printing has been at the core of its experimentation and production.
Along with ISRO, other government entities working in this domain are; Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), the Indian Army, the Indian Air Force, and the Indian Navy.
The DRDO has certified a key aerospace 3D printed component.
Markforged Making a Mark in The Industry
Markforged, a world-renowned brand, is known for its expertise in 3D Printing. With manufacturing-ready materials and cloud-based software, Markforged 3D Printers are leaving a mark in the 3D Printing Industry.
With CNC manufacturing, Markforged 3D Printers are an optimal fit for organisations that are looking to expand into more contemporary methods of manufacturing, use additive and subtractive manufacturing in tandem, and modernise their approach.
You can find a range of Markforged 3D Printers at Phillips India. Some of these printers are:
- Markforged Metal X: A variety of metals can be used to fabricate metal parts, for even the most intricate designs
- Markforged X7: Delivering industrial-grade 3D printing precision and strength for professional-grade applications.
- Markforged FX20: A 3D Printer made to provide the most amount of strength, accuracy, and consistency. The Markforged FX20 price is highly competitive too!
Advantages of 3D Printing
- Exceptional Strength: Parts are reinforced with materials like carbon fiber, ensuring they can withstand aerospace stresses.
- Weight Reduction: Lightweight yet strong components are essential for fuel efficiency in aerospace.
- Customization: Easy adaptation for producing custom parts tailored to specific aircraft models.
- Rapid Prototyping: Accelerates design iteration and testing for faster product development.
- Reduced Material Waste: Optimizes material usage, aligning with sustainability goals.
With the Markforged 3D printers, you can create a superior fabrication experience and create end pieces that outshine all your expectations. The full-service platform, ‘The Digital Forge’ by Markforged, is bound to take you from design to final product with simplistic software and execution.
At Phillips India, we take care of all your fabrication needs at one-stop. We believe in providing end-to-end solutions – from consultation to after-sales – under one roof. Get in touch with us to know more about Markforged 3D printers.