Locations: Knoxville, TN | Bensalem, PA | Rock Hill, SC
“Best training experience by far. Biggest benefit is everyone who attended training can decipher within 20 minutes the true problem. In one-year we have already saved 10x the cost of training by reducing machine downtime and increasing productivity.” – Mike Goode, Electrical Control Engineer
Haas Service Training Knoxville, TN
Coming 2021: Bensalem, PA & Rock Hill, SC
Benefits to You:
- Increase competitiveness through productivity and uptime enhancements
- Build a more skilled maintenance and repair organization
- Leverage best-in-class training content, facilities and equipment
- Provide professional accreditation and continuing education
- Retain employees through demonstrated investment in skills development
Request Information or Register.
If you cannot see the form above, please disable your ad block program and refresh the page.
For only $3,495, you will receive:
• Machine Specifications
• Tool Release Piston
• Spindle & Belt Replacement
• Automatic Tool Changer
• Axis Motor Replacement
• Lubrication System
• Vector Drive Troubleshooting
Our small class sizes allow you to have dedicated time to hands-on troubleshoot and learn on the Haas machines. All of your questions during the course are answered by our dedicated Service Training Educators.
State of the art Facilities
Our highly-equipped facilities have over a million dollars of Haas equipment including machines just like the ones in your shop!
From the Haas UMC-750 to the Legacy Haas VF-2 we are going to show you the ropes for Haas maintenance and service repair.